Saturday, November 28, 2015

My letter is: S

Congratulations Ang!!!

A fellow crafter and design team member for The OddBallArtCo. just gave birth to a baby boy!
His name is Logan and to celebrate this joyous moment, the members of The OddBallArtCo. Design Team have come together to create pieces in his honor using an image that the very talented Lizzy Love designed for this event.

Below are the instructions and steps I have taken to create a card using the image.

First I colored the adorable image using various colored pencils, in the image below, it shows the colors as Blue and Grey, I colored the image in a couple of different color combinations to see which ones I liked the best, in the remaining photos you will notice I went with the Green and Yellow!
 Next, I cut out the image just using a pair of scissors, I cut around the image roughly leaving a bit of a white border around all the cute animals hanging on the line, I cut out Logan's name in the cloud as well but left the sentiment for another technique.
 I cut out the Sentiment using my Cuddlebug and a Die from Darice Essentials, using the third from the smallest size to cut it out!


I then chose a couple of various pieces of Cardstock, included is a Green Cardstock as my base, a Shiny Yellow and then another Green Cardstock with Glittered Alphabet Letters!
I then added Pop Dots to the back of the Sentiment, so when I add it to my card it will have some Dimension and stick out from the other images.
 Next, I adhered all of the images together and added the cloud image with the name Logan, and then I chose several Green Sequins and added them to the card with Tacky Glue.
 This is the final result of my card that I created for Crafting Ang and this wonderful Event.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, You can follow this link to Lizzy Love's Etsy store where you will be able to purchase this Adorable Image for Yourself!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/258213735/instant-download-includes-sentiments

You can now go on to the next blog in this Hop to see what the next person has created for this event.
Here is the link to Monikas blog: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthecraftofmimi.blogspot.co.uk%2F&h=PAQGn7baH

No comments:

Post a Comment