Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mail!!

Hey Lovelies!!

I have received some Happy Mail that I shared on my YouTube Channel, if you dont know what Happy Mail is, it is mail that we receive from other people, usually containing works of art created by the other person, a few scraps of pretty papers for us to use in our own creations or anything artsy/craftsy! Alot of crafters decorate the outsides of the envelopes/packages and in turn we are all geniuinely Happy to receive this mail! The Happy Mail I show in my video is from some Swaps I have joined over the last few weeks and these were the pieces that people created for me.

I love doing these swaps, they are alot of fun, they inspire me to create and I enjoy creating things for other people that I know truly appreciate the love that goes in to creating the pieces and they appreciate the Art, the colors, textures, etc. Swaps are posted in the Facebook groups and you can decide to join or not. They always have wonderful themes and ideas of awesome things to create, I like joining swaps where the theme or style is out of my comfort zone, it pushes me to extend my creativity and see what all I can make with my hands and my imagination. There are a ton of Facebook groups that do Art Swaps and im sure if you decide to join in a swap you will have lots of fun.

I will now post a link to my YouTube video where I show off the Beautiful Creations that were sent to me.

https://youtu.be/K6EToSQEe20

No comments:

Post a Comment